It's that time of year again, time to start thinking about your Spring clean-up projects!
- Check all gutters and down spouts for blockage and make sure water is draining properly.
- Power-wash wood decks, sidewalks, and driveways to remove slippery moss.
- Replace rotten deck boards and inspect stairs for wear.
- Tighten or replace handrails on stairways, inside and outside of house.
- Check caulking around shower and tubs for wear - replace if worn and/or discolored.
- Make sure dryer vent is clean and air is moving through.
- Remove all tree limbs near roof, because they can cause damage and invite insects and rodents.
- Seal all holes in roof eves, siding, anywhere rodents make their home.
- Clean up all junk and blackberry bush areas where rats live.
- Advise tenants not leave dog/cat or bird food outside overnight. This is to prevent attracting rodents.
If you need help with any of these seasonal tasks - please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org